Postponement of Kiwi Dreaming
March 12th, 2020
Kia ora Kiwi Dreaming supporters,
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, and it becoming increasingly difficult to plan our event with certainty, we have decided the best course of action right now is to postpone Kiwi Dreaming, with a view to running the event in the way we originally planned it, later in the year. Obviously we will be monitoring the effects of COVID-19 here in New Zealand in the coming weeks & months, but with the situation changing daily, right now we feel it would be difficult to go ahead on May 7th.
You can find a more detailed update here. If you have any further questions or comments on the decision then please don't hesitate to get in touch.
We thank our sponsors, speakers and supporters who had already expressed keen interest in working with us. We hope we can run the event in the way we intended, later in the year, and we will keep you posted via social, our mailing list, and the website.
Nga mihi nui,
Stephen, Jo & Anna
Kiwi Dreaming organising team
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
We've closed our call for speakers! If you submitted a proposal please wait to hear from us shortly.
REGISTRATION / coming soon
Please enter your email address below to be notified when registration is open.